Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tentive completion date

 
 I spoke with Kasey our field manager today about the trim on the bottom of the front window. I explaioned that it looked as though it was not complete. He said that he would look at it the next time he was there He also told me that he plugged the sump pump while he was there since the electric was all hooked up to the home! I asked about a completion date and he is thinking end of September towards the 1st week of October! That is exciting! The porter potty arrived today nothing real exciting. He also informed me  the next thing that would take place would be the drywall so no one would be there for a couple of days. I also went  to the basement since I have not been down there lately and saw the pump for the well was installed.
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment